22 May 2015, Friday
After 1 year of marriage, I have time to sit down and write out the ceremony.
Happy 1 Year Anniversary. Our ROM ceremony was a simple one.
- White dress by my sister
- Shoes from Tiamo (I bought it a few years ago)
- A white flower hair pin RM50.00
- Makeup by my sister
As there are some intern students from Netherland, I invited them to watch the local ROM ceremony. They are Joanne, Dennis and Daniel. Caucasians have very different appearances from Asian. When I introduced the students to my family members, all of them have different thoughts.
- My mother in law thought they were lecturers
- My sister in law thought they were my husband’s colleagues
- My sister though that they were random foreigners that passed by.
- My parent were lecturers. Thus, they guess it right. The 3 foreigners were intern students.
The whole ceremony lasted for 20 minutes. As usual for Malaysians, we will go celebrate it with food. We invited everyone to have dim sum at Skudai area.
Now reflect back. Although it was very simple, it was a memorable and meaningful event for me. While, I not sure on Mr. Ang part. He was joyous as usual after marriage.
Thank you. Everyone that attended our ROM ceremony.
Happy ROM Anniversary^^. May all married couple be calm when facing marriage challenges.
PS: The foreign intern students were back in their country to further studies. All the best to them.
Follow me at Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | Linkedin
Ler Travel Diary is using Serfer Freak Web Hosting and Slack Social.
To be a smart saver, check out ShopBack for more information.