[Sponsored by Ikan Brand]
I will always choose a lazy person to do a difficult job. Because, he will find and easy way to do it.
~ Bill Gate
Rice cooker is a very common electrical appliance in Asean kitchen. During my university campus life, I often use rice cooker to cook spaghetti. The simplest way to cook it is throw spaghetti some cut vegetables and water into the rice cooker. While waiting it to cook, I will either take a bath or do my assignment. When the spaghetti smell hit my nostril, I will just walk over and switch off the rice cooker’s electricity. This is my super lazy way to cook spaghetti. This time, why not utilized rice cooker for lasagna? I took the reference from Aroma Test Kitchen.
1 packet Ikan Brand Herb Spaghetti Paste
1 packet lasagna (uncooked)
vegetable that you can find at home
2 teaspoons of olive oil
some cheese ( my dad has lactose intolerance. Thus, I avoid using cheese or milk)
1. Coat the rice cooker with olive oil.
2. Sprinkle some cheese on top of it.
3. Mix the herb spaghetti paste with 1/2 cup of water and cut vegetable
4. Layer with paste and top with lasagna sheets.
5. Sprinkle some cheese over it.
6. Repeat step 4 and 5 until all lasagna sheets finish.
7. Cloe the lid and set it cook.
8. Let cook until the rice cooker beeps.
9. Let lasagna sit and rest for additional 15 minutes before serving.
10. Cut into smaller pieces and serve it while hot.
IKAN BRAND uses all natural ingredient (without any artificial seasoning e.g. Flavoring)
All IKAN BRAND products are with no preservatives, MSG and coloring.
We check and make sure all our suppliers have HALAL cert and all our supplier’s products are without preservatives.
We pack our products in high temperature condition to make sure their have longer shelf life.
Our company supports charity events and we hired 4 workers from Dual Blessing Berhad (non-profit organisation for people with disability).
- Link above shows video taken by Dual Blessing Berhad to encourage more companies to hire workers with disability so that they can support themselves and reduce financial burden to their family. They can work very well and they can actually understand what are the rules and regulations in company and follow it.
- Any charity event that required product sponsoring can contact Ikan Brand Company and we will try our best to assist.
- Any questions please feel free to email to email@example.com or contact 07-5569666 for Ms. Lim marketing department.
Follow me at Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | Linkedin
Ler Travel Diary is using Serfer Freak Web Hosting and Slack Social.
To be a smart saver, check out ShopBack for more information.