On 29 March 2018, we are invited to witness the development of Toppen Shopping Centre.
Toppen Shopping Center
The name Toppen comes from Swedish word meaning ‘Awesome or fabulous‘. It is also a combination of the words ‘top’ and ‘open’ which reflects the shopping centre’s rooftop crown jewel. Toppen Shopping Centre is Malaysia’s first Southern region shopping centre anchored by the first IKEA store outside of the Klang Valley. With the seamless integration with IKEA Tebrau and links with AEON Tebrau, Toppen is poised to become the heart and hub of the surrounding JB community. It will open its doors in 2019.
The unique rooftop will include a large multi-purpose piazza, community garden, play areas, sporting facilities, a cinema and alfresco eateries catered to families and friends to create their own personal shopping experience.
As a mother, what do I look for in Toppen Shopping Center?
- A shopping centre with sustainability efforts and efficient use of recourses, including water and energy. A place I can teach my children about resources saving and recycling.
- A secure and clean nursing room. The nursing room in IKEA Tebrau has won many parents’ heart. I believe Toppen will provide the same ease of facilities to parents.
- A place where family and friends can spend quality time. There are too many shopping centres with air conditional and retail. I am looking forward to experience the new retail in Toppen.
- Parking lots with great security facilities.
- There will be something for everyone and every wallet.
Follow me at Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | Linkedin
Ler Travel Diary is using Server Freak Web Hosting and Slack Social.
To be a smart saver, check out ShopBack for more information.
Enjoy SGD5 discount voucher on KLOOK by using promo code 53E7UD