1) Boil a pot of water with salt and oil
2) Cook spaghetti to soft and leave it cold
3) Pour some oil into rice cooker
4) Switch to cooking mode
5) Pour in IkanBrand Johor Laksa Paste
6) Stir fried the paste until fragrance
7) Add in 4 cups of water and let it boil
8) Boil the toupok, vegetable and eggs
9) Place all the ingredients on a plate and serve it with the laksa soup
10) Serve it while hot
[pageview url=”https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1046053212120848.1073741889.427126240680218&type=3&uploaded=6″ title=”#IkanBrand Johor Laksa”]
IKAN BRAND uses all natural ingredient (without any artificial seasoning e.g. Flavoring)
All IKAN BRAND products are with no preservatives, MSG and coloring.
We check and make sure all our suppliers have HALAL cert and all our supplier’s products are without preservatives.
We pack our products in high temperature condition to make sure their have longer shelf life.
Our company supports charity events and we hired 4 workers from Dual Blessing Berhad (non-profit organisation for people with disability).
- Link above shows video taken by Dual Blessing Berhad to encourage more companies to hire workers with disability so that they can support themselves and reduce financial burden to their family. They can work very well and they can actually understand what are the rules and regulations in company and follow it.
- Any charity event that required product sponsoring can contact Ikan Brand Company and we will try our best to assist.
- Any questions please feel free to email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 07-5569666 for Ms. Lim marketing department.
Follow me at Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | Linkedin
Ler Travel Diary is using Serfer Freak Web Hosting and Slack Social.
To be a smart saver, check out ShopBack for more information.