3D2N Melaka Itinerary during Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) is really interesting experience. Facial mask and hand sanitizer are the mandatory thing to bring along. Malaysia weather is just too hot to weat facial mask whole day long. We almost go out of breath while walking around Melaka River side.
25 July 2020, Saturday
10:30 am Depart from Johor Bahru
02:00 pm Reach Melaka
02: 45 pm enjoy late lunch at Ah Lan Hainanese Satay shop
03:30 pm check in The Sterling Boutique Hotel
03:45 pm nap time
06:00 pm enjoy Baba Nyonyafood at Restaurant Baba Ang
07:30 pm go back hotel to rest due to rainy day
08:00 pm order 2 set of breakfast for next day
10:00 pm rest
26 July 2020, Sunday
05:00 am wake up and play with Chen
07:30 am Breakfast at hotel
08:30 am depart to Zoo Melaka
09:00 am Buy 2 adult tickets (RM10 per Malaysian adult).
11:30 am visit Galeri Lebah Melaka / Honey Gallery Melaka
12:45 pm lunch at duck noodle
02:00 pm nap time
05:00 pm stroke around Melaka Heritage city
06:00 pm Dinner at Hard Rock Cafe
08:00 pm take Melaka river cruise
09:25 pm rest
27 July 2020, Monday
05:00 am play with Chen
07:30 am breakfast
08:30 am morning walk at Jonker Street
09:30 am morning tea at Jonker88
11:00 am depart to Johor Bahru
02:00 pm stopped by Shang Crystal in Kulai
04:30 pm reach JB
- Less crowded than the previous year. Mostly are locals who walk around Melaka Heritage area.
- There always been a big crowd at Melaka River Cruise. It is better to take the cruise at night as it is more windy and cooling
- A lot of local take health as granted. Mostly will just put away their mask.
- Most of the hotel do not serve breakfast as buffet.
- The Sterling hotel required us to order out breakfast a night before
- We also have to book the breakfast time slot for better crowd management.
- It is quite sad to see most of the shop closed for sale or rent
- The famous satay celup is not operating during our visit
- Chen really have fun running around the hotel compound as there are less crowd.
- Children less than 13 years old are not allowed to enter Jonker street night market.
|Accommodation||The Sterling Boutique Hotel||384|
|Food||Restaurant Baba Ang ||57|
|Duck Noodle under tree||21|
|Hard Rock Cafe||75|
|Souvenir||Nyanyo stories pineapple tart||9|
|Mamee gift set||15|
Follow me at Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | Linkedin
Ler Travel Diary is using Server Freak Web Hosting and Slack Social.
To be a smart saver, check out ShopBack for more information.
Enjoy SGD5 discount voucher on KLOOK by using promo code 53E7UD