21 August 2016
Ho Ho Steamboat (Pulau Ketam) restaurant is currently open in Taman Mount Austin. Taman Mount Austin is near to various education institutes, prestigious residential area and Mount Austin Industrial area. Students or employees like me can enjoy good steam boat in this area. We are invited to try out their various dishes.
6 fish dumpling RM6.20
6 meat balls RM5.95
6 fish balls RM5.50
fish noodles RM7.80
Sliced of pork belly RM13.95
I love the fried homemade dumpling. It is crispy with well-marinated pork mince.
Why use seafood processed food from Pulau Ketam?
- Pulau Ketam is a simple village in crab island. There are fresh seafood captured daily from the sea
- The villagers only use the freshest “Fan Shu Yu”番薯鱼 .
- As Pulau Ketam fish ball has less flour, the fish ball texture is much more bouncy.
- Boss is from Pulau Ketam, He personally make sure all Johor Bahru branches will receive the freshest products.
- The steamboat restaurant business is a family business. Thus, they work hard and serve well to protect their steamboat brand.
Halal? : NON-HALAL
Tax?: 6% GST
Service Charge? : No
Delicious: 7 /10
(Quite easy to find a parking lots)
Staff and students from Sunway College Johor Bahru are entitled for 10% discount upon showing their campus identity card.
Ho Ho Steamboat Restaurant (Pulau Ketam)
12, 16, Jalan Mount Heights 8/4,
Taman Mount Austin,
81100 Johor Bahru,
Tel: +6017-319-2939 / +6018-298-999 / +6012-705-5855
Monday to Sunday
4:00pm to 1:00am
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/M6rHk1hJKto
GPS: 1.562162, 103.778259
Follow me at Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | Linkedin
Ler Travel Diary is using Server Freak Web Hosting and Slack Social.
To be a smart saver, check out ShopBack for more information.
Enjoy SGD5 discount voucher on KLOOK by using promo code 53E7UD